We are looking for a dynamic, organised and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join our growth journey in helping Nordic companies to find exceptional IT talents from the Balkans.
The position offers amazing opportunities to get to know both Nordic and Bulgarian IT businesses, people and companies. You will support East’s management in various day-to-day business activities. You can be an already experienced Executive Assistant with a wide set of skills or still in the early stages of your career.
We have plenty of room to grow in the direction you are interested in developing your career. Some of the potential development areas are:
- Legal assistance, contracts management and negotiations
- Partner account management
- Client account management
- Client and partner research and acquisition
Our working language is English.
East is a leading matchmaker between Nordic and Bulgarian technology companies.
We serve our Nordic clients with a personal approach in the heated IT market situation together with our trusted IT partners from the Balkans. Our values — be efficient, take action, sustain value and personal touch — guide our actions.
We at East are a small team of dedicated and ambitious professionals with a long-running IT experience from both the Nordics and the Balkans. Our team works mostly remotely in Sofia and Helsinki.
Depending on your experience, profile and interests, your responsibilities and tasks in this role can include various areas. When applying, please choose three roles from the list below, that you believe you would be the best fit for:
- Executive assistant – Supporting managers by managing email and linkedin communications, helping with contract work and arranging meetings etc.
- Sales assistant – Researching and providing data about potential clients, preparing IT talents CVs, arranging meetings and interviews, preparing sales contracts and logging data into the CRM system.
- Partner management assistant – Researching and providing data about potential partners, arranging meetings and interviews, preparing partner contracts (OR contracts for partners) and logging data into the CRM system.
- Account management assistant – Assisting IT talents onboarding and preparing monthly reports and meetings, following up on work satisfaction and improvement areas.
- Finance and administrative assistant – Creating finance calculations and cost analyses and updating insurance policies and quality & security management systems.
- Procurement assistant – Taking care of company’s purchases with partners and vendors, creating better processes for procurement.
- Contract assistant – Tracking client and partner contracts through their lifecycles and maintaining contract-related documents and correspondence.
Your qualification and skills
To succeed in this multitasked team and position you need to have various skills:
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge). You should not be afraid to pick up the phone to arrange things.
- Project management and coordination skills – Good time-management and organisation skills with the ability to handle various open tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Detail oriented and Punctual – Good attention to detail(s) and a high level of accuracy.
Analytical – Analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills – Efficient team player, self motivated, polite and professional.
- Bachelor’s degree – In Business Administration, Economics, Law or similar.
- Experience – Relevant administrative or legal experience (in a dynamic environment).
- IT skills – Excellent MS Office skills.
- Language – Fluent both in English and Bulgarian.
Depending on your role, followings skills will be considered as an advantage:
- IT experience – Familiarity and interest in different IT technologies, experience in an IT company, technical experience in an IT company; Google Docs, ERP / CRM system experience and workflow automation.
- Contracts management and legal interest – You are interested in legal terminology or previous experience in paralegal position or contracts management.
- Account management – Account management or account support experience.
- Customer acquisition – Experience on finding and acquiring new customers.
- Nordic language – Fluent in any of the Nordic languages.
In this role interest towards IT business, motivation and curiosity for learning and the ability to work together with the team are crucial.
What we offer for you
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary – Including quarterly bonuses as well
- Opportunity – Amazing opportunity to network and get to know both Nordic and Bulgarian IT businesses
- Development – A possibility to develop and re-define your role
- Flexibility – Flexible working hours and location, only 5 days a month in Sofia
- Benefit – Sport benefit of your choosing
- Team remote week – Twice a year, a remote work week with the rest of the team (Greece, Bulgarian mountains or Black Sea)
- Vacation – 25 days annual leave
- Training – Training budget