We are looking for a dynamic, organized and enthusiastic Account Executive Assistant to join our growth journey in helping Nordic companies to find exceptional IT talents from the Balkans.
The position offers amazing opportunities to get to know both Nordic and Bulgarian IT businesses, people, and companies. You will support East’s team in various day-to-day business activities. You can be an already experienced Account Executive Assistant with a wide set of skills or still in the early stages of your career.
We have plenty of room to grow in the direction you are interested in developing your career. Some of the potential development areas are:
- Partner management
- Sales assistance
- Account management.
Our working language is English and any Nordic and/or Balkan languages are considered a big advantage.
East is a leading matchmaker between Nordic and Bulgarian technology companies.
We serve our Nordic clients with a personal approach in the heated IT market situation together with our trusted IT partners from the Balkans. Our values — be efficient, take action, sustain value and personal touch — guide our actions.
We at East are a small team of dedicated and ambitious professionals with a long-running IT experience from both the Nordics and the Balkans. Our team works remotely in Sofia and Helsinki.
Depending on your experience, profile and interests, your responsibilities and tasks in this role can include various areas. When applying, please choose three roles from the list below, that you believe you would be the best fit for:
- Procurement assistant – Taking care of the company’s purchases with partners and vendors, creating better processes for procurement.
- Marketing – East social media marketing, tactical & brand marketing activities, and event marketing.
- Partner management assistant – Researching and providing data about potential partners, arranging meetings and interviews, and logging data into the CRM system and East partner portal.
- Sales assistant – Researching and providing data about potential clients, preparing IT talents CVs, arranging meetings and interviews, and logging data into the CRM system and East Partner Portal.
- Account management assistant – Assisting IT talents onboarding and preparing monthly reports and meetings, following up on work satisfaction and improvement areas, and creating finance calculations and cost analyses.
Your qualification and skills
To succeed in this multitasked team and position you need to have various skills:
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Project management and coordination skills – Good time-management and organization skills with the ability to handle various open tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and punctual – Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree – In Business Administration, Economics, Law, or similar.
- IT skills – Excellent MS Office skills.
Depending on your role, the following skills will be considered an advantage (not must-have requirements):
- IT experience – Familiarity and interest in different IT technologies, experience in IT business, technical expertise, ERP / CRM and workflow automation experience.
- Customer acquisition and account management experience.
- Digital and/or social media marketing experience.
- Nordic and Balkan languages – Fluent in any of the Nordic and/or Balkan languages.
In this role interest towards IT business, motivation and curiosity for learning and the ability to work together with the team are crucial.
What we offer for you
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity – Amazing opportunity to network and get to know both Nordic and Bulgarian IT businesses
- Development – A possibility to develop and re-define your role
- Remote work – Flexible working hours and location, only ~10 days per year in Sofia
- Team remote weeks – Twice a year, a remote work week with the rest of the team (Greece, Bulgarian mountains, or the Black Sea)
- Vacation – 25 days of annual leave